We're adjusting our prices for littlefleets for all plans to more accurately reflect the value users get from the solution and to make room for some great new engagement features coming your way.
We would take a minute to explain the new pricing scheme to our current and prospective clients. The new "Starter", "Professional", "Enterprise" and "Unlimited" packages will replace the current "Bronze", "Silver", "Gold" and "Platinium" packages accordingly.
We'll explain the differences between these new editions, but the new pricing scheme has changed significantly, with fees now depending on both edition and number of users in your system.
Before talking about the prices, let's check what is different!
OLD PRICING PACKAGES
You can find the current pricing table here. All the plans support up to 15 users and for any organization over the 16 user limit, the cost has been per additional user basis plus the cost of any major customization.
THE NEW EDITIONS
The new pricing packages will cost per user basis and there are no team size limitations (except Starter package). Also there are many new and exciting functionalities being added to the system to help you expedite your growth.
You can find the new pricing model here.
NUMBER OF USERS - One important change is the limits on the number of user accounts have been lifted across the board. Customers in "Starter" plan can grow to of up to 5 users, while the others plan have a minimium of 5 users. Existing customers also continue to enjoy the benefit of up to 15 users in their package database.
- STARTER - this package is perfect for small businesses getting started with Live-Map Tracking and Email Support.
- PROFESSIONAL - You get all the Starter features plus Basic Dispatching and Tracking, Scheduling, Driving History Map, Client and Job Search, Client History, Client SMS Reminders, Client List Import, Team SMS, Email Support and Scheduled Phone Support.
- ENTERPRISE - the flagship of the littlefleets product line gives you the most powerful integrated set of Complete Workforce Management tools in the market today. You get all the Professional features plus the ability to Create and Manage Estimates, Send and Track Custom Invoices, Batch Invoicing, Picture and Document Attachment, Route Optimization, Live Chat Support and Scheduled Phone Support.
- UNLIMITED - for organizations that request Unlimited Workforce Management tools, and need a full Training and Support for their teams. You also get all the Enterprise features plus Purchase Order Management, Financial Reporting, Timesheets and Travel Reporting, Business Analytics, Unlimited Online Training and Unlimited Phone Support.
- Bronze package -> Starter package
- Silver package -> Professional package
- Gold package -> Enterprise package
- Platinum package -> Unlimited package
If you're an existing littlefleets customer, your fees are grandfathered in FOR LIFE, on the package that your contract is under. You might want to consider an upgrade if you'd like to use the new features that are not in your current package.
You're going to be able to maintain your original prices indefinitely for all the existing features in your plan.
BUT - we think it's only fair to give you a good deal and offer you a grace period of 21 days where you can save an additional 10% on all new packages annual subscriptions at the original (current) price FOR LIFE.
The new scheme is more flexible and more adaptable to a wide variety of customer needs. Our clients all have different challenges and goals and our value-add is not just to provide them with a solution but also an excellent service. We want to leverage the latest tools to improve their results.
For all littlefleets customers and prospective customers, we would look at this as an opportunity rather than a problem. You now have a way of taking your business to the next level with the latest Workforce Management Solution with a pricing scheme that's both rational and scalable.
As the new tools and packages evolve, we look forward to keeping you updated from a user's perspective and look forward to hearing from you about your experiences as well.
If you have any questions or want to upgrade your package, give us a call or send us an email so we can take care of everything for you.