Every business wants to expand their customer’s database and promote their products and services. Sometimes it can be a bit hard if you are running on a budget, however, is not impossible. There’s a lot you can do to keep you company on the people’s eyes, without dropping hundreds of dollars.
Below we’re going to list some alternatives and cost-effective ideas you can use to increase your revenue
1. Talk to your clients. It sounds so basic, but that’s is the idea. Businesses tend to spends tons of money to gather market information and attract new clients when theirs is a mine gold right in their hands. Going through your existing database of clients is a simple and effective way to promote your company and increase your revenue.
Setting up a group of emails, with a survey asking questions related to your company, the obstacles that your clients might be facing, analyzing the best solution that you can offer and educate them on how you can help them to overcome and succeed.
They key to educate and don’t force the sell. Building a strong relationship with your clients will create credibility and trust, and they will be more likely to recommend your company when someone needs a referral. Start from the perspective of giving more than you ask, and your network will become your most valuable marketing tool.
2. Commit to e-mail marketing. Email marketing is the tried and true digital marketing channel with an average return of $38 for every $1 spent. Is a flexible tool that is not only cost-effective, as is also easy to measure and resulting in a high impact. E-mail marketing allows you to market your services and establish your expertise with your audience, allowing you to easily drive traffic to your Website, reaching a big audience and stay in frequent contact with your customers and prospects.
Develop a plan and define what is going to be your goal. Is going to be the announcement of a new product or service? Monthly newsletters? Offers? Be sure to have your strategy define and develop an appropriate message, that reflects your thoughts and your brand, and has a useful content for your market, otherwise, people will quickly unsubscribe.
Something that everyone hates is that company that sends an email every day. Being a "spammer" is extremely annoying and only send emails if you were allowed to do it.
3. Network. Promoting your business requires being social also. But what that actually means? The best way to people get to know your business, especially local is if you go out in events, shake some hands, talk to people, share experiences and of course cards.
Networking doesn’t provide instant results, but a strong network is one of the greatest assets any business person can have.
4. Invest in PR. Even with today’s technology and easy access to information, people still trust your local news, and websites that can offer educational content. Write a press release about your business and solutions that you offer and how you are helping your community.
5. Offer coupons. If you want to attract new customers, coupons are a good way for many. A lot of people enjoy when a company offers them a discount to try their services or products, is a way to prove why you are the best in what you do and increase your customer database.
Even if people don’t use coupons immediately, they will probably generate returning visits if you don’t put and expire date.
10. Give it away. Even if your company doesn't offer free trials, is always a good option to offer this opportunity to someone experience your product or service, and this will probably increase the chances that they will want to purchase more.
Usually, people are more comfortable purchasing something they have been able to experience first.
If you need to promote your business but don’t know how to start, these inexpensive strategies will definitely help you engage customers and build relationships. Putting the effort and energy sometimes pays more than just advertising.
New to littlefleets? Sign up for a free demo and see how littlefleets can boost your bottom line and grow your business.